DOG MOUNTAIN
6 mile loop, 2800 ft elevation gain
still fresh faced
halfway
eating snacks
"very experienced adventurers only" - AllTrails.com
I wonder if there's any jelly left
was there any jelly left at the top?
Sadly, no
Love the "Difficult" / "More Difficult" sign.
And the Blue Butterfly on your Blue Shoe!!
He was very pretty! Next time I should wear an orange shoe for greater contrast
Incredibly beautiful!
Heather, did you cut your hair? or is it pulled back?
I cut it. It's due for a trim, and pretty windswept here. But I like it.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
was there any jelly left at the top?
ReplyDeleteSadly, no
DeleteLove the "Difficult" / "More Difficult" sign.
ReplyDeleteAnd the Blue Butterfly on your Blue Shoe!!
ReplyDeleteHe was very pretty! Next time I should wear an orange shoe for greater contrast
DeleteIncredibly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHeather, did you cut your hair? or is it pulled back?
ReplyDeleteI cut it. It's due for a trim, and pretty windswept here. But I like it.
Delete