I am the Supreme Noser
In December we got dressed up and went to a Christmas choral concert
Over Christmas we went hiking on the coast near Yachats (yah-hots)
Last month we went skiing on Mt. Hood
Visiting the Woodburn Tulip Festival
Goofing around at the Oregon Gardens in Silverton
I climbed this tree yesterday















Beautiful photo of you two going to the choral concert!
ReplyDeleteLove the oceanside shots. Can't wait to go there with you.
I didn't know you skied!!
Ella wants to know more about the "fairy hut". . .
We don't ski very well! We fell down a lot.
DeleteThe fairy hut was part of the Oregon Garden's delightful children's garden. This fairy hut tunnels under that little hill and out a back door that looks identical. The children's garden also had some cute topiaries, a "weird plants" garden, a little miniature mountain with a model train, and a (plaster) dinosaur bone excavation site.
These are the happiest pictures! I love the one of you in the tree the best. But they are all spectacular and exude joy.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love you poking out of a fairy door :)
And the joy in the pictures including Keith behind (yet another) wheel and Heather leaping.
Aww, thanks everyone!
ReplyDelete